best dating sites for over 50 years old Equal Opportunities at Helmholtz
south african dating sites london A major part of the Helmholtz Association's Talent Management Strategy is equal opportunities. As part of a commitment to overall equality (in very diverse workplaces) is ensuring that both genders – from infants and school age children to students of the natural and life sciences and our own staff – have equal opportunities.
dating mit frauen The Helmholtz Association supports the best scientific minds (both men and women) to pursue careers in science and fosters a positive image of women and men working together in the scientific and academic community.
flirt chat junge leute The Helmholtz Association creates working conditions that allow both young and experienced scientists to develop their skills, reach their full potential and achieve their personal and scientific goals. Key elements in achieving this aim are:
- Equal opportunities as an assessment criterion in the review of research programmes
- Programmes aimed at increasing the compatibility of family and career
- Disseminating examples of best practice across the Association's 18 Research centres.
Helmholtz Management Academy
Equal opportunities is an essential element of Helmholtz talent management activities
veranstaltung single party
- Daniel Riesenberg
- Strategy and organizational development
- Berlin Office
- +49 30 206 329-43
- partnersuche de spam filter
- Dr. Martina von der Ahe
- Speaker workgroup of the equal opportunities officers
- +49 246 1614433
- coole online spiele kostenlos auf sat 1 spiele de spielen